San Andreas Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  

[Trainee Application] Dave_Mcquen

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Carlos2020

Carlos2020

Jumlah posting : 3
Lokasi : Tanggerang

[Trainee Application] Dave_Mcquen Empty
PostSubyek: [Trainee Application] Dave_Mcquen    [Trainee Application] Dave_Mcquen EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:07 pm

[Center] [img] https://i.imgur.com/wPRaPhW.png [/ img]

A. PERSONAL DETAILS
A, 1. Name: Dave
A, 2. Last Name: Mcquen
A, 3. Other names: Londdon
A, 4. Date of Birth: 19-12-1995
A, 5. Email Address: -
A 6. Place and Parish of Birth: Gaton
A, 7. Nationality: American
A, 8. Marital Status: singles
A, 9. Gender: Male
A, 10. Blood Type: B
A, 11. Education: S 2 laws
A, 12. Weight: 51
A, 13. Height: 173

SECTION B
B. Addresing Details
B, 1. Present Address of Residence: -
B, 2. Mobile Phone Number: -
B, 3. House Phone Number: -
B, 4. House Address:
B, 5. Vehicle Plate: Do not have a vehicle
SECTION C
C. LICENSES
C, 1. Do you have Driving Licenses? :Yes
C, 2. Do you have Boat Licenses? :no
C, 3. Do you have Flying Licenses? :no
C, 4. Do you have Firearms Licenses? :no
SECTION D
D. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
D, 1. Have you ever been involoved in a Criminal Case? no
D, 2. Have you ever submitted an Application to Staff Agency? no
D, 3. Why would you like to be a San Andreas Police Department? Because i wanna be a hero like my father before me, cause when i was a little girl I always help my father to catch some bandits in London. My father have many kind of dog esspecially K-9 Unit named Charles Steward, that is my favorite dog i ever have. I am a girl but my mentally like a man cause i want the make some dirty city to be cleane because of me. Why i like to be a Police Officer in San Andreas Police Department? yeah i wanna be a officer like my father in London. My father was die at 2001 when I was in Elementary School, i miss my father cause i love him so much like i love my god. My mother leave me and my father since I was a baby, my father of toll me about my mother, she leave us for new rich husband and he have much money than my father. I told to my father, be strong and be brave. When I was 19 years old I was always dubbed as a man, Because behavior is like a man who made all of my friends are afraid of me. In the past when I was in college I was always enterprising and diligent in studying the materials contained in lecture me. I always meet a wide range of economic and political knowledge and gain knowledge about the history of the whole wide world in depth. I always wanted to know various things to the extreme like climbing a very high mountain and wandered in the wild and surfing in the snowy mountains. I always follow the orders of my father since I was little, and now I live with my uncle in Texas. I always remember my father's services until now Because he should be made in the guidelines to be successful person. Thats my reason, thank you.
D, 4. Why do you think we should accept you to the department? Because i have a brave heart, i have many more skill at fighting, i have learn skills at Double D Muay Thai, Taekwondo Aikido at Texas, Kick Boxing Brawler at London. And i have some special abilities like a man, i, m not a lazy girl and i like a black and blue color. I, m not a pinky girl and i learn some skills shoot at WMS Firearms Training London. Remember that i'm not a ordinary girl, i can be the strong and wild girl if you make me upset and prohibit a command who must be obeyed. Because, a command that when done will the make an obedience and obedience will lead us to be a success. Currently I do not have both parents means to me an orphan. I was already in the age of twenty-five and I do not have a partner for life Because it is not Believed to anyone. I need income to live my daily life, I wanted to have a salary that is lawful and can benefit others like helping people and making the city safe and clean of criminals. Lately a lot of crime happens everywhere, maybe this is my chance to eradicate it in a way put Themselves into this SAPD. I am a woman who should be working in a job that is very dangerous and can be fatal, I do not care about it Because I was me, and I want to be the pride of my parents in heaven. One more, the most important thing in life is to obey every command while it is good for yourself and others.
OOC SECTION
Out Of Character
OOC, 1. Full Name: Muhmmad Fajri
OOC, 2. Religions: Islam
OOC, 3. Age: 14
OOC, 4. Location: Tangerang
OOC, 5. Your current and past characters: no
OOC, 6. Have a minimum of level 2 character? Mashi lvl 1
OOC, 7. EG-RP Forum ID: -
OOC, 8. EG-RP UCP ID: -
OOC, 9. How long have you been played in Enterplay Gaming Roleplay? 1 month
OOC, 10. Have you ever roleplayed in any of roleplay servers? Yes
OOC, 11. What faction you have ever been in, is it official or not? Tya
OOC, 12. Do you have a fully working microhone? Yes
OOC, 13. Has Teamspeak 3 has been installed in your computer? Yes
OOC, 14. Have you ever been banned in Enterplay Gaming Roleplay server? If yes, then why? No
OOC, 15. Why would you like to join Government Service? Because after I have not played SAMP about a year to two years ago I terahir be angggota in SASD Sheriff in EGRP, and I came back again and wanted IG meroleplay the longer such an important member LSPD first SASD EGRP. I also want to get more experience in EGRP deeper.
OOC, 16. What do you know about Government Service? Law or Law is a system of rules enforced through social institutions to regulate behavior. Laws are generally divided into 2
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[Trainee Application] Dave_Mcquen
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1