San Andreas Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  

[Trainee Application]Jhon Park

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Fadli_Meidiansyah

Jumlah posting : 3

[Trainee Application]Jhon Park Empty
PostSubyek: [Trainee Application]Jhon Park   [Trainee Application]Jhon Park EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 pm

[Trainee Application]Jhon Park WPRaPhW

SA-PD Staff Application
E Pluribus Unum
SECTION A
A. PERSONAL DETAILS
A, 1. Name :Jhon
A, 2. Last Name :Park
A, 3. Other names :Park
A, 4. Date of Birth :5 Mei 1995
A, 5. Email Address :Fadlim3333@gmail
A, 6. Place and Parish of Birth : Los Santos D.C 5 Mei 1995
A, 7. Nationality :USA
A, 8. Marital Status :-
A, 9. Gender :Male
A, 10. Blood Type :O
A, 11. Education :S1 Bachelor
A, 12. Weight :75
A, 13. Height :186

SECTION B
B. Addresing Detail
B, 1. Present Address of Residence :-
B, 2. Mobile Phone Number :-
B, 3. House Phone Number :-
B, 4. House Address :Jefferson Motel
B, 5. Vehicle Plate : -(Example : LS223 Glendale)
SECTION C
C. LICENSES
C, 1. Do you have Driving Licenses? :Yes
C, 2. Do you have Boat Licenses? :None
C, 3. Do you have Flying Licenses? :None
C, 4. Do you have Firearms Licenses? :none
SECTION D
D. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
D, 1. Have you ever been involoved in a Criminal Case? If yes, Explain it.None
D, 2. Have you ever submitted an Application to Staff Agency? If yes, When?none
D, 3. Why would you like to be a San Andreas Police Department? (Minimum 200 Words) Because my future goals is to become a police officer, be a police officer is a my future goals and the desire of my parents. I'm from a small've guided into a discipline, I dikuliahkan on in the Legal section. That's where I can explore becoming a police officer and I can figure out the basic foundation. From childhood I had been highly trained by my parents to be a policeman. Due to being a police officer, I can serve and protect the public. And also became my desire to make the city of Los Santos into a more orderly manner to curb the public. I also want to help the occupation to troubleshoot problems. I do not want to just be a person who worked and continue to work. I also want to establish a family in this San Andreas Police Department. Being a San Andreas Police Department is a desire me to make me be more useful than before and I can help people. I also want to help advance the San Andreas Police Department together with members and other staff.
D, 4. Why do you think we should accept you to the department? (Minum 150 Words)because I have the determination, the sciences of the police and have a sense of responsibility, discipline and honest. I also have experience of carrying heavy weapons or weapons held by the Special Weapons And Tactic division, therefore SAPD parties should not hesitate to accept my entry in this department. In addition, I also have high discipline that is followed all the rules of the San Andreas Government Service and the tasks given superiors and my friends later that needed help, and I also have a sense of responsibility and honesty to enforce justice in the city of Los Santos and San Andreas. I am also ready in health Roha
OOC SECTION
Out Of Character
OOC, 1. Full Name :Jhon Park
OOC, 2. Religions :Islam
OOC, 3. Age :22
OOC, 4. Location :Los santos
OOC, 5. Your current & past characters :none
OOC, 6. Have other minimum level 2 character?no
OOC, 7. EG-RP Forum ID :Jhon
OOC, 8. EG-RP UCP ID :Jhon_Park
OOC, 9. How long have you been played in Enterplay Gaming Roleplay?Baru Saja
OOC, 10. Have you ever roleplayed in any other roleplay servers?Yes
OOC, 11. What faction you have ever been in, is it official or not?none
OOC, 12. Do you have a fully working microhone? If no, explain it.Yes
OOC, 13. Has Teamspeak 3 been installed in your computer?Yes
OOC, 14. Have you ever been banned in Enterplay Gaming Roleplay server? If yes,then why?
OOC, 15. Why would you like to join Government Service? (Minimum 100 words)Here I wish to advance SAPD well and want to improve the quality of my RP. I am also tired of RPannya were just so so alone, I want to enter this San Andreas Police Department with RPan very nice and also would like to deepen my RolePlay Sciences.
OOC, 16. What do you know about Government Service?Laws are rules made by the government authorities and legalized by the Constitution, obey Must be coercive and no sanctions for violators.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Fadli_Meidiansyah

Jumlah posting : 3

[Trainee Application]Jhon Park Empty
PostSubyek: Re: [Trainee Application]Jhon Park   [Trainee Application]Jhon Park EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 am

((Miss kesalahan))
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[Trainee Application]Jhon Park
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
San Andreas Police Department :: PUBLIC DESK :: Police Recruitment-
Navigasi: